BRYNBERIAN WELSH INDEPENDENT CHAPEL
Brynberian Chapel is one of the oldest nonconformist chapels in north Pembrokeshire. It remains in use as a place of worship and has a large burial ground associated with it, with graves dating back to the 18th century.
"Brynberian Independent Chapel was built in 1690, enlarged in 1770, rebuilt in 1808 and rebuilt again in 1843. The chapel was restored in 1882, minor alterations made in 1907 and the chapel was restored again in 1961. The present chapel, dated 1843, is stone built in the Simple Round-Headed style with a long-wall entry plan. Brynberian is now Grade 2 Listed as a substantial early nineteenth century chapel with historical importance for its early foundation in the region." From Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales
For further information on Services please contact....
WELSH TRANSLATION TO GO HERE
Images are currently for illustrative purposes only and may not represent the final ones that will be used.